I am a female looking to move to a 1 bedroom apartment in a safe neighborhood. I am not looking to share the apartment with anyone. Needed asap !!!

Asked by sharlynedujon, Brooklyn, NY Tue Nov 26, 2013

Answers

4
Taryn Wisky, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Hi Sharlyne,

I would be happy to help, I just had a client coming in from out of town and we toured a few neighborhoods, so that she could find one that made her feel comfortable. Please let me know what your price range is and we can get started on looking.

Taryn Wisky
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Halstead Brooklyn, LLC
495 Atlantic Avenue I Brooklyn NY 11217
Direct: 718.613.2894 I
TWisky@Halstead.com
Kim Benedict, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Look for an agent that knows the areas, yet we are unable to tell you what areas are safe as its against real estate laws, as it is called steering (discrimination) this is why we can guide you to websites that can help you decide what areas are right for you. If you go on the real estate sites some of them will tell you what the crime is in the area.

Hope this helps you in your home search!
Keiko Matsum…, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Nov 26, 2013
How much you are thinking to spend? I have $1300 studio, very charming apartment @ 345 Webster
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Consider working with an agent or check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.