How do i go about looking for homes that are own to rent in coral springs? how does it work?

Asked by Vickiana Garcia, Coral Springs, FL Sun Nov 7, 2010

Answers

9
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Lease with option to buy is normally intended to be beneficial for the owner of the property. If this is your intention, please make sure that you hire an attorney to review your contract before you sign it.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Scott Miller, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Hi Vickiana,

Steer clear of any rent-to-own homes, they are usually great for the investor/seller but not for the buyer/tenant. Take my advice and run the other way.

Now is the time to buy a property. If your credit is not fantastic, start by repairing it, then find a mortgage broker and home that will let you go FHA with 3.5% down or so.

GOOD LUCK.

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton-Miami Beach
Meir Aloni, Agent, Plantation, FL
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Hello Vickiana,
When the interest rates are as low as nowadays, that will not be my 1st choice...
Keep in mind that the way the market goes, most likely the owner of such a property will have in the contract that the sale price will be based of future appreciation (otherwise, the owner can easily sell the property within days (IF priced and marketed correctly) and will have no real motivation to do a Rent with Option to buy.
You will also will need , up front, 1st month and last month rent PLUS couple of months rent value as a guarantee that you will buy the property at the Lease' end, as per contract. Otherwise, you will forfeit the deposit....

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220 http://www.WeSellBroward.com

All Star Realty Inc.
a, , Hideaway, TX
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Hi Vickiana,

Excellent question! I just recently worked with a client who was strictly looking for a "rent-to-own" so I'm fortunate enough to have some experience in this department. Typically, the motivation for "rent-to-own" properties are for buyers who are not quite ready to buy (i.e. be it for financing purposes, market timing, etc.). In a buyer's market, "rent-to-own" properties are more popular as owners use this process as an incentive to attract buyers. In a seller's market, these properties are less frequent and the buyer may be the one that needs to come up with an incentive to entice the seller to rent first (i.e. A non-refundable deposit). Check out the website below, it will give you some additional info that you may find helpful. If any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

http://home.howstuffworks.com/real-estate/rent-to-own-homes.htm

Avraham Yeini
CENTURY 21 City Real Estate
4500 University Dr.
Coral Springs, FL 33065
E-mail: ayeini@gmail.com
http://ayeini.southfloridamls.com/
Bette Abrams…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Nov 7, 2010
Hi Vickiana:

I assume that you meant rent to own...meaning that you could rent a home with the intention of purchasing it. Usually in that situation, a purchase price is agreed upon in the beginning. There are several homes in the Coral Springs area to rent. My advice would be to find the home, rent it and then if you like living there, and you and the landlord have a good arrangement, you could both discuss a purchase.

I'd be glad to help you find a rental home in the Coral Springs area...I work in that area and my office is there as well. You can reach me at...

Bette Abrams PA, GRI
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
5810 Coral Springs Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33076
954-303-5158 cell
betteabrams@aol.com
John Perrone, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Nov 7, 2010
Hello Vickiana,

Many times consumers look to rent to own scenarios because they wish to purchase a home to take advantage of todays great pricing and inventory, but cannot save the down payment. Another likely consideration in these lease/purchase option transactions is these renters are currently not in the position to qualify for a mortgage in today's stringent lending market.

As an alternative to waiting to purchase, if the consumer can come up with a 10% down payment and pay their closing cost I have many local options for EZ Qualifying Sellers DIrect financing.

These properties can be lease, bought, lease optioned or owner financed...

Please feel free to contact me for a list of these properties if you might consider this alternative....

John Perrone
Legacy Realty Services, LLC
Broward County Florida
Office: 954-753-5115
Jennifer Fie…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sun Nov 7, 2010
A Real estate agent has access to all the homes for rent in Coral Springs-they are in the MLS.Just contact me with what you are looking for and your budget and I would be happy to help you with that. (the landlord pays realtors commissions). My office is in Coral Springs.
Jennifer Fields,
The Keyes CO.
954-263-0012
., , Coral Springs, FL
Sun Nov 7, 2010
Hello Vickiana,

If you want to rent a property to own in the future, we have licenced programs to help you with that. Usually you rent for 18 month and save some of the rental money that is use for the downpayment of the house at closing.

Please contact me.
Graciela "Grace" Quinteros
gbq-realty@att.net
EXIT Team Realty
5669 Coral Ridge Dr
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Susan Gobrial, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun Nov 7, 2010
Hello Vickaiana Garcia:
Do you mean that you want to buy the home so you can rent it later as an investement? I can send you all the homes for sale in Coral Springs. I live and work here for many years and I can answer your questions if you call me at 954 205 6245 or email me at susangobrial@yahoo.com