How do I see a rental home I am interested in?

Asked by stephanie, 89145 Fri Dec 21, 2012

I am interested in seeing the inside of a few rental properties on the west side of Vegas.

Answers

3
Nyla Christi…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Dec 21, 2012
Hi Stephanie!

I got my holiday shopping done early, and am available to answer any questions you have on rental properties directly today!

Please contact me directly at njc.realty@gmail.com.

Happy Holidays !

Nyla Christian~
Your Vegas Home Value Expert.
Realty ONE Group
2831 Saint Rose Parkway
Henderson, NV. 89052
Ronni Land, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Dec 21, 2012
Contact the listing agent of the property that is #1 on your list. If that isn't the right one for you, the agent may be willing to show you others that fit your criteria.
Steven Goldm…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Dec 21, 2012
Call your favorite Realtor to get you inside. You may have to pay the Realtor yourself. At least you know you are getting representation and have someone looking out for your financial safety.

Do not send or give any money to anyone without meeting the owner or an authorized management company. Your Realtor can assist you in not getting scammed by people acting as the owner and taking your money. Sometimes these bad people rent the property to many people at the same time an then disappear.

You decide if it is worth a few hundred dollars to get the protection of an expert in the field.
Will it cost you a few dollars, yes. Look at the alternative.

Your Realtor can also assist you in purchasing a property of your own and having a payment lower than the rent you will be paying. WHAT A DEAL !!!

Good luck and happy hunting.

New Web Sites:

http://www.SHORTSELL4FREE.INFO

Please contact me immediately if you know a person that cannot make their mortgage payments. I will work with them to avoid foreclosure or bankruptcy at no charge or fees to them.

Steven Goldman, CRS
Broker Salesman
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Certified Default Advocate (CDAT)
Certified Short Sale Professional (CSP)
Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
REO-BPO Certified
GRI, ABR, SRES, CNHS, PM, CCI
Realty One Group
10750 W. Charleston #180
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Direct 702-242-1372
Fax: 866-286-2099
E-Mail: crssteven@teamgoldman.info
http://www.teamgoldman.info