How do I find a reputable property manager to handle the rental of my condo?

Asked by Lhh, Derry, NH Sat Aug 13, 2011

Not finding a buyer for my now considering renting.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Marge Badois, Agent, Londonderry, NH
Mon Feb 13, 2012
You should probably understand that there is a difference between what a "property manager" can do for you and what a real estate agent can do. A real estate agent can list your condo for rent, screen tenants and lease the property for you. If you want someone who will also be collecting the rents for you, handling maintenance requests and other tenant issues, you need a licensed property manager. Property managers will usually contract with you for a percentage of the monthly rent amount to pay for their services. A real estate agent is a good start. They usually know several property managers, and could advise you regarding your options.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Dianne Hicks, Agent, Rancho Bernardo, CA
Sun Aug 14, 2011
Call a few seasoned agents in your area, ask if they know any. Get about 3 names and interview them. Find out who suits your needs the best asking questions that most concern you. Then you also have backups if the one you do choose does not work out. good luck!!!

Kindest Regards,
Dianne Hicks
0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sun Aug 14, 2011
A good real estate agent experienced with rentals can handle renting your condominium. If you need asssitance please contact me . I can assist you in finding a tenant for your condo.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Rental Basics in Derry Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more