How do I find a realtor who can help me find a rental property in Orange County, CA?

Asked by Emily, West Los Angeles, CA Fri Mar 30, 2012

I am looking to move in the summer. I am going to be running a small home daycare out of the home, so there are a few requirements that I have for the property and am looking for a professionals help in order to find a property that is good for my business and my family.

Answers

5
Debbie Peter…, Home Buyer, Nashua, NH
Mon Apr 22, 2013
My son recently moved to Los Angeles and struggling to find an apartment in the orange county area. Do realtors charge a fee to find apartments?
Grant Fawcett, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tustin, CA
Fri Mar 30, 2012
Emily:

I'm not a Real Estate Agent but I work with them everyday assisting them with thier clients homes loans. I know the expert realtors in the following cities.

Amy Sims - Ladera Ranch, Mission Viejo, Foothill Ranch - Amy's direct 949.559.5959

Doug Wathen - Laguna Niguel/Dana Point - Doug's direct 949.887.8282

Gina Guarino - San Juan Capistrano & San Clemente - Gina's direct 949.295.5265

Chad Widtfeldt - Laguna Hills & Lake Forest - Chad's direct 949.707.4400

David Prince - Newport Beach - David's direct 949.500.1746

Chris & Kathy Zoch - Aliso Viejo - Direct 949.547.1723

Best of luck! I have more...I could be here all day! Call if you have a specific city.

Grant Fawcett
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
Cell: (949)212-4578
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Fri Mar 30, 2012
Hi Emily

I do work with people for renting/ leading. I have done that for the last 25 years with property management
I would need I formation from you to find the area and property that would fit your needs.

Call, text or email me Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Bob Phillips, Agent, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Fri Mar 30, 2012
Hi Emily, Many Realtors will assist you in your search, but most of us stay within a certain geographical area. ( Leases do NOT pay us very much, so it doesn't make sense to go 20-30 miles away, to areas we're not familiar with.)

MY area of expertise/familiarity is inland South Orange County communities such as Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Rancho Santa Margarita, Foothill Ranch, Portola Hills, Trabuco Canyon, Ladera Ranch, and my hometown, Coto de Caza.

If your search includes those neighborhoods, it would be my pleasure to help you. You can also use my Listingbook account to conduct searches: http://coto.listingbook.com/ Just click on the "Rentals" tab, plug in the City's you want, and other criteria, and you'll be up to speed.

Good luck in your search.
Ludy Ivonina, Agent, Corona, CA
Fri Mar 30, 2012
Hi Emily,
I'll be glad to help you.Please give me more details( # of bedrooms, price range,city, zip codes)

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina
Tarbell,Realtors
(800)578-0751
Email: Ludy@tarbell.com