Hi, I am looking to rent a room in my 2 bed condo in Medford and am curious what the average rent goes for in the area. Thanks!

Asked by Lyndsey Daley, Boston, MA Mon Jun 10, 2013

Answers

3
Neal Thompson’s answer
Neal Thompson, Agent, Medford, MA
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Your location will make a big difference in the value. Usually you should charge half the rent.. But if you own and want a price We be glad to give you a recomendation. Just call us at Thompson Realty 781-395-1616 and we can help

Neal Thompson
Ming Chui, Agent, Brighton, MA
Wed Jul 16, 2014
The avg market rental rate for 2 bedroom in Medford is at $1964, median could be higher depend on the apartment condition, feature and amenities...
Price are current in year 2014
Flag Wed Jul 16, 2014
Scott A. Nel…, , 02155
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Two bedroom apartments in Medford are running anywhere from $1100 - $2800/ month. Without knowing the style, type, condition and amenities plus utilities included or excluded its impossible to be very specific. You should pull up apartment listing's and go visit several to get an idea of what they cost and what they offer. You may also want to review your condo docs to see if what you have in mind is allowed in your condo.