Does Trulia have Rent to Own homes ?

Asked by mudnbugsgrl, Orlando, FL Fri Jan 20, 2012

Answers

14
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Yes.

And they're very easy to find, though most won't be listed that way.

See my blog at http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption for more information.

Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Fri Jan 20, 2012
The question is do people offer Rent to Own homes on Trulia? Sometimes. Your best bet is to contact a Broker who will reach out and research what my be available for you. They are very rare to find. The Broker can call and ask if the seller/home owner would be option to a rent to own. Usually, it doesn't make financial sense, as their is risk involved to both sides.

All the best to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.terrivellios.com
Elba Miranda, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed May 20, 2015
In orlando cell 407-952-4336 rent to own 3room 2 bathroom house veteran 1 person 1goggy 1 1\2 two floors big yard
Elba Miranda, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed May 20, 2015
Yes I am a veteran alone need 3 room 2bathrom house rent to own
Elba Miranda, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed May 20, 2015
Sherryannmas…, Both Buyer And Seller, 75243
Sun Mar 30, 2014
1 NEED A HOME IN NoRtH DALLAS
You posted this in Orlando, Florida. It is unlikely anyone in Dallas will see it.
Flag Sun Mar 30, 2014
Sun Mar 30, 2014
1 NEED A HOME IN NoRtH DALLAS
revdrpitts221, , Orlando, FL
Fri Mar 14, 2014
Yes.. if you would try the "Local Info" button it should be right on the screen.. also you should try the "Sell" boutton
Victoriacrume, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Aug 26, 2013
I need an agent to call me about renting a house in Houston, Texas.
Dat Oneal, Home Buyer, K-C Ranch Estates, Gilbert, AZ
Mon Apr 22, 2013
May i have the foreclosure list of rent to own homes with the pictures to view.
shami344, Renter, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri Feb 1, 2013
am looking for a home rent to own
Barry Smith, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Sun Jan 22, 2012
The only way you will see information about a Lease Purchase or Lease Option in Trulia is if the Realtor mentioned it in the Realtor Remarks in the MLS and then it would feed to Trulia.

In listing a house, a realtor usually doesn't ask a seller if they would be willing to do a Lease Purchase or a Lease Option. I believe Orlando is a part of MFR, Mid Florida Regional MLS, as we are here in St Petersburg and so a property status can be marked as lease option...but it is is up to the agent to ask if the seller is willing to do this. You must also know the distinction between Lease Purchase and Lease Option. A Lease Purchase is where you have agreed and contracted to lease the property WITH the agreement that you WILL purchase the property at some point in time. A Lease Option gives you the OPTION of purchasing the property at some point in time, usually the end of the lease period. It is common to put down option money that is not refundable if you decide to back out. How you draw up the agreement of terms is between you and the seller. With either the Lease Purchase or Lease Option, it is a common misconception that all of your rent would be applied to the purchase and this is just not the case. Only a portion of your rent is applied to the purchase since the seller is still acting as the landlord and having to pay all the house bills and upkeep.
Javier Rodri…, , Orlando, FL
Sun Jan 22, 2012
Hello Buyer!

This is very difficult to find. Why? Would you sell if you can find a buyer that would pay you the entire amount upfront? I am sure the answer is yes.

I will appreciate if you can inform all of us.

JR
Mike Sperling, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Fri Jan 20, 2012
You'll only know if that information is given on Trulia or any other listing information or talk to the persons directly involved in the sale of the property. Most often in this market today it does not make financial sense and is considered an option that needs to asked. All of Terri's points are valid for many more reasons to go into detail here. You can call me to get details and/or alternatives if that is the way you want to go.
Thanks for your inquiry,
Mike
407-463-5348