Are there gov't programs for rehab?

Asked by Seanf, San Francisco, CA Wed May 22, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


George Raymondo’s answer
George Raymo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Fort Worth, TX
Thu May 30, 2013
If you are referring to purchase/rehab home loan, the answer is yes. We offer a FNMA (Nannie Mae) Homepath Renovation Loan and we offer a FHA 203K. Both programs offer their special tricks. Please feel free to contact me so I can point you in the right direction.

Best of Luck!
Web Reference:
0 votes
Ray Akers, Agent, Seattle, WA
Wed May 22, 2013
FHA offers a re-hab loan. It's a bit complicated, but it is a good option for home buyers with limited funds and no rich uncle.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more