Are rental prices going up for 2 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths at Cross Creek townhouses ?

Asked by Gliman, Atlanta, GA Mon Jun 4, 2012

Answers

2
David Herren’s answer
David Herren, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Gliman,

Over the last year prices have averaged about $1,200/mo. give or take about $100. I do not see any trend, up or down. The main difference is rent probably depends on how recently the unit has been updated, maintained and location within the community.
Erika Franc…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Jun 4, 2012
The prices on the town homes in cross creek are based upon the the repairs or upgrades that a individual owner puts into their units. I have 2 town homes available for rental in Cross Creek
235 Triumph is renting for $1200.00 price is negotiable and 69 Monet court $1100 and a little flexible. please email me erikac21@msn.com or 404-454-6833 if you would like to see the units. Both units have basic repairs , new paint, carpet, ceramic tiles, Laminate wood floor and basic appliances. Of course if you are looking for Granite counter tops, real hardwoods throughout and high end appliances, I have seen the prices go up to $1500.00