Apartment Rental

Asked by Hanson, 94303 Tue Oct 19, 2010

Do you have any ability to rent to and individual with bad credit and an eviction if they have co-signor or pay a larger deposit?

We are looking at small apartments in Palo Alto with safe walking access to the train. If you have an apartment in the $850 range for the above individual, please let me know. If you cannot rent to this type of tennant please let me know that as well.

Answers

2
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Oct 19, 2010
Much will depend on the individual landlord and the cause of eviction--you can consider pre-paying rent in addition to extra security--as for a co-signer--again it will depend on the individual landlord.
Kevin Olson,…, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Tue Oct 19, 2010
Hanson,

The situation above might also require the co-signer to live at the residence and not just sign for it. The eviction would be the reason for this as typically someone living in the apartment has to have no recent evictions on their record in order to lease it out.