how can I find luxury condos that builder is unable to sale to rent for cheap?

Asked by Shorty, 33160 Tue Sep 8, 2009

Answers

2
Catherine Kim…, Agent, Hallandale, FL
Tue Sep 8, 2009
I have three short sales of fully-upgraded units w granite counters, split floor-plan, open kitchen for $75k cash in Ft. Lauderdale. I know there's a developer in North Bay Village, who's selling his units at a deal. A lot of the developers' units are being bought by foreign cash investors so if you're financing, it's difficult to compete, but a real estate professional will be able to help you locate some. Everything depends on price/location, of course. The days of steals are quickly disappearing due to all these cash investors scooping up everything. Let me know what price range, no. of bedrooms, location you're looking for, and I'll be happy to set up a customized search fr you. There are still some great deals, and this is the best time to buy b4 the $8000 first time buyer credit ends. I am a realtor & mortgage broker. let me know if I can help.

Catherine Kim Owens P.A.
954-536-0648
cjkowens@aol.com
Beth Jenkins, Agent, Miami Lakes, FL
Tue Sep 8, 2009
There are a few develpers with some inventory left aong the beaches, but it is not a foreclosure price obviously becasue it is still new, not a resale. The developers in the downtown Brickell area had the most inventory and they brought the prices to the rock bottom level this summer and most of the buildings sold out, but they had to be cash purchases becasue the builings were not approved for financing .

The sam is true for most of the builidngs along the beach, the great deals oar in buildings not able to be financed. If you are able to wokr with that, there ca be some bank onwed or foreclsures that may be great prices. It is best to work with a professional in your area that can search for these properties, it is a lot of research and calling, as tese properties usually have mulitple offers in the first few days.

If I can assist you feel free to contact me directly.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
Web Reference:  http://www.arealtyteam.com