can 2000 get me anything out there?

Asked by Lorrean, 60651 Sun Feb 22, 2009

Answers

6
Mike Wing’s answer
Mike Wing, Home Buyer, DePaul, Chicago, IL
Tue Aug 3, 2010
I have a friend who is selling her refurbished studio in a highrise at Clark and Burton (one blk south of north ave) in Goldcoast for under $1000/mo including taxes, etc.. It's a steal...she just moved to San Fran and hasn't listed it yet. I know she doesn't want to use a broker for this one. (I'm looking to rent a one-bedroom otherwise I'd have jumped all over it.)
Christopher…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Dear Lorrean,

If you're just looking in the 60651 zip code, there are about 32 or so rental units currently available. If you are looking in different areas, then you should have plenty of options. If you'd like to discuss what types of properties you are most interested in, then please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Christopher Thomas
Broker Associate, Sudler Sotheby's International Realty
773-418-0640 (cell)
christopher.thomas@sothebysrealty.com
http://www.mayagentchris.com
Brian and Dan…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Feb 23, 2009
There is a lot out there for rent and for sale that would be around and under 2,000.00 I'd be more then happy to help you decide what's best for your situation and walk you through the steps of either renting or buying. I can set a search up for you in any area you are looking for with your specific requirements.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like further assistance! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Hi Lorrean,
Well, It really depends on what your needs are...... space wise and financially!
In today's economy all aspects should be considered before making a decision whether you want to
rent or buy......

Renting is more short term, buying is more long term.....

The best way to make your decision is to connect with an experienced area Realtor who will provide you not only with what is out there for rent, but also what you could purchase..... then discuss your loan options with an experienced, straightforward lender, crunch your numbers and then decide what is best for you.

If you like me to start e-mailing you detailed information in the 60651 zip code (let me know if you would consider other zip codes within the city of Chicago) for rentals and purchase, just e-mail me your e-mail address and a little more information and I will provide you with as much information about rentals and
for sale properties I can. What size property are you looking for i.e. # of bedrooms, # of baths and parking
needs.

Hope to hear soon from you, just e-mail me directly to edithsellshomes@gmail.com
Edith YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients....
edithdoesitright@yahoo.com
JonTheBanker, , Chicago, IL
Sun Feb 22, 2009
$2000 per month will get you quite a bit Lorrean...both for buying and renting. It may be better to buy if you can qualify. It really depends on your plans and what ideally fits you. It is probably best if you share dialog with me or a very experienced real estate agent as to what is needed personally. I don't work for the company to whom I web referenced you but they do a ton of rental and sales via internet. Hope this helps.
Web Reference:  http://www.falconliving.com
Kathy Diegel, Agent, Elgin, IL
Sun Feb 22, 2009
What area are you looking to rent in for $2000 a month?