Would anyone consider renting to a potential buyer for a year. My house is on the market, but not selling

Asked by Pretzel, Lake Morton Historic District, Lakeland, FL Thu Jun 4, 2009

and I am moving into the area in July

Answers

3
Karen Grisham, , Lakeland, FL
Tue Jun 9, 2009
I am the Owner/Realtor of a home listed in the Lake Morton Historic District on Trulia.com. Click "Web References" for pictures and details...
I would consider a lease option to purchase for $1300.00 a month which is negotiable based upon the lease to own terms. Please contact me at (863) 255-7096 if you are interested.
Make it a great day!
Karen Grisham
Rod Bostic, , Lakeland, FL
Thu Jun 4, 2009
MY TEAM HAS A 3/2 NEW HOME ON SHEPHARD RD IN LAKELAND FOR LEASE OPTION. ITS 1100 A MONTH. YOU CAN REACH ME AT 813-900-6884. ROD BOSTIC . EXIT REALTY OF LAKELAND 1715 S. FLORIDA AVE. LAKELAND,FL
Bill Szydlow…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu Jun 4, 2009
you need to work with a competent Realtor that can find you homes that have a rent with option possiblity. It is hard to find these on the internet. Please let us know if we can help you.

Bill Szydlowski
The Szydlowski Team
Future Home Realty
813-323-4443
Web Reference:  http://www.tampamyhome.com