Rent vs Buy in Conroe>Question Details

Krystal Murr…, Renter in Houston, TX

My husband and I are looking at possibly renting to own. We want to move to the Conroe/Willis area

Asked by Krystal Murray, Houston, TX Sat Jun 25, 2011

We are first time home buyers and are hoping to get a loan/grant from the government.

I am not a real estate agent but I am looking for renter for a beautiful 4 bed/3 bath/2 garage home in Mosswood off the River Plantation exit 82 on I45. We live off the Crighton Rd exit in Conroe and really love the area. If you would like to know more post a response and we can get in touch. Erica
Hi Krystal, I would be happy to assist you in looking for a home in this area. Please call/email me to discuss. or direct at 936.203.2485.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Lisa Simpson
ERA Allstar Properties
Hi Krystal,
This is a Great Area to Buy. There are several Loan Programs that offer you 100% Financing through Government Grants or Straight up 100% financing even in the City of Willis itself. We have Maps of the eligible areas and Zip Codes. Just Contact our office and we'd be delighted to assist you. I've put a link to just some of the programs in the area that are available to you below.

Henry J Daniels - Sr. Mortgage Banker & CMPSI Certified Mortgage Coach

Direct: (832) 303-5693 Fax: (832) 217-3033

Text "CoachHenry" to 50500 to get my eCard
Text "follow TexasRealLoans" to 40404 for Lending updates via SMS
Find me on ALL Social Networks

Henry J Daniels - NMLS #209419