Looking for company or realtor to buy (by Lease to Own option) in Granada Hills,Ca, Northridge,Ca

Asked by Al, Van Nuys, CA Fri Jun 26, 2009

May somebody advice me where can I find out real good company (or realtor) that may real help me become home owner (with Rent to Own option) in Granada Hills, Ca, or Nortridge,Ca

Answers

2
Dot Chance’s answer
Dot Chance, Agent, Burbank, CA
Sat Jun 27, 2009
Hi, Al. Lease options are becoming more common these days. Your agent needs to search out homes in your price range and check the MLS to see if the sellers will consider a lease option. I have experience in lease options. They can be a good thing or a bad thing. The agents need to structure it to be a win-win situation.
Web Reference:  http://www.DotChance.com
BOB Khalsa, Agent, Newhall, CA
Sat Jun 27, 2009
Al

My office specailizes in the areas you mention. In a lease to own option or lease option as it is commonly known as, the terms of the option are important and need to be fully understood before you sign any documents. Give me a call if you want to discuss this further.

Bob Khalsa
Broker Owner
United America Realty
bobfoxbat@gmail.com
661-313-6107