Im a single mother of 2 and trying to get started on a home....I live in a one bedrm paying 615 and i could be in a house paying the same with more

Asked by Sabrina Smith, Dallas County, TX Tue Mar 2, 2010

room....Are u able to rent forclosure and for sale houses or do you have to talk with the owner for this type of offer maybe?

Answers

3
Patricia McC…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Mar 2, 2010
Have you considered buying a home? Depending on where you want to live there are affordable homes in your price range. If you are interested or need help - please feel to reach out to a realtor or myself if you would like some more info.

My name is Patricia McCrite - I have certification in Short Sales and Foreclosures and I enjoy working with first time buyers. I have experience working with leasing as well.

Patricia McCrite Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Home Loans
patricia.mccrite@cbdfw.com
214-862-2457
Liz Renfro, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Mar 2, 2010
Sabrina, there are many rentals out there, as well as good deals on purchases. We would be happy to help you either way. Feel free to call.

Liz Renfro
214-924-9676
lrenfro@sbcglobal.net
William Davis Realty
Bruce Ericks…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Mar 2, 2010
Sabrina .. There are lots of 2 bedroom homes in Dallas country with 1 1/2 and 2 baths in our MLS system available for lease. You need to talk to an agent who works leases about your specific needs and what is required in applications, credit and deposits. I am sure you can find something but it will jtake some work on yours and an agents part.

Good Luck .. Bruce