How there a lot of renters buying properties in my neighborhood?

Asked by Altagrace Casimir, White Plains, MD Sun Dec 16, 2012

Answers

4
Connie Fitzg…, Agent, Lexington Park, MD
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Hi Altagrace,

In my area (Mechanicsville, 20659) a lot of renters have converted to buyers, especially this past year. In 2012, approximately 63 properties have been rented in Mechanicsville so far while about just over 180 properties have sold, a large percentage of these purchasers were first time home buyers. It's a great time to be in the Real Estate Industry. I believe that next year will be even better for my area.
The Roskelly…, Agent, Gambrills, MD
Fri Sep 27, 2013
Hi Alta,

With low interest rates and property prices maintaining or slowly increasing many potential renters have opted to buy this year and to make owning a home part of their long term investment planning.
Altagrace Ca…, Agent, White Plains, MD
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Thank you for your inputs.To me , the ones wanting to buy have bad credits and give up. I'll keep working in that area.
Steve Atkoci…, Agent, Hollywood, MD
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Many renters are now buying because it is oftentimes cheaper to own than rent! I have a mortgage calculator on my website that can show you the monthly mortgage payment for any priced home you choose. (steveatkocius.com). Getting qualified to buy a home is quick, easy, and free. Just give me a call! Thanks Steve 301-399-3089
Web Reference:  http://www.steveatkocius.com