Hello, I am in the process of receiving military orders to Albany, Ga on or about June 09.

Asked by Drexel, Leesburg, GA Thu Jan 1, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071667576-118-Winnstead-Dr-L…

Answers

2
NOT N, Agent, Blacksburg, VA
Wed Aug 18, 2010
Hello Drexel,
To start with thank you for your service. It depends alot on how long you will be there. If you are going to be there two years or less you probaly would be better of renting. If you rent the landlord would be responsible repairs and taxes. Property values would not apprciate that much in two years. Longer than two years consider buying because interest rates are at an all time low. If you need an agent or property manager in the area just email me and I will put you in touch with someone.
Vicky Chrisn…, Agent, Purcellvile, VA
Thu Jan 1, 2009
Hi, Drexel! May I put you in touch with an agent in Leesburg/Albany, GA who can assist you? Please email me vchrisner@kw.com