Has anyone dealt with "Rent-to-Own" before?

Asked by Angela, Queens, NY Wed Jun 15, 2011

I am looking to move and i keep seeing these "Rent-to-Own" or "Rent-to-Buy" ads all over. I would like to know if there is such a program and how does it work?

Answers

3
Dp2, , Virginia
Wed Jun 15, 2011
I specialize in acquiring and moving deals with creative financing (eg lease-options [aka rent-to-own], seller financing, etc). The offers are transaction specific. Although you don't necessarily need to have your real-estate attorney draft the agreement, I'd strongly recommend that you'd hire one to review any agreement before signing it.
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Wed Jun 15, 2011
make sure a Real Estate Attorney draws up you agreement. Make sure you are protected, don't leave anything to just an understanding, as these will fall apart when the time to own is right!
Chuck Florio, , Linden, AL
Wed Jun 15, 2011
my name is chuck florio I'm a broker /salesperson for striker realty in linden new jersey I have work with these beforeyou can email me at chuckwho147@aol.com or chuck@strikerrealty.com and I will go into greater detail .