Does Tampa offer a lease to buy option or my real question. Does anyone still rent homes anymore?

Asked by Valencia Marie Ferguson, Tampa, FL Thu Feb 13, 2014

Answers

3
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Fri Feb 14, 2014
This can be a great option for many who can't buy right now but would like to secure a deal at these current low prices.The problem is, many realtors will claim these options are not available because 1. they want to get paid now. 2. they don't know how to locate and are clueless as to how to structure these deals. ............................Tampa does have these options and I know of the realtors who have enough knowledge and the skill level to help you find and negotiate a deal on a nice home. Contact me to talk about ways to structure a lease option or lease purchase, so that you can minimize financing issues later on. http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Thu Feb 13, 2014
Rent, sure, people rent houses all the time................

But...............Rent with the option to buy? Make sure you fully understand what that means....There are not many of them out there, as sellers who want to sell, and can sell, sell now not later......
This arrangement is not a good option for someone with financial issues, and if you can't buy now, I will assume you need to work on some things (down payment? credit scores? etc).
You will be expected to give an upfront "option" money deposit, and pay rent over and above the usual rent......you will lose all of that (the deposit and extra rent) if you do not buy the home for ANY reason.
........my advice? Rent for now while you work in your financial issues..... then buy when you can do so in the normal manner......Best wishes
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Feb 13, 2014
You bet. However the only option you have is RENT or Buy. Those in-between options you think exist are as imaginary as unicorns. To find a rental home in Tampa call any Tampa REALTOR and they will connect you with a rental specialist.