Rent vs Buy in Overland Park>Question Details

Eduardo Cand…, Renter in

Can you help me to find a house to rent or rent to buy..?

Asked by Eduardo Candelario, Sat Sep 28, 2013

Answers

4
Eduardo,

My name is Tom Matthews and I have closed over 80 NACA buyers. My 10 buyer's this year have averaged 2.0% on their 30 year fixed loans. I have been using the program for over 8 years now. Please email me or call my cell phone 913-269-3958.

Tom Matthews
Send me a private email Eduardo where I can get your email and send you listing that have your criteria... or call me with your criteria and we can start a search.. I will have lots of questions that will narrow down our search!!

CAMMY

Reece & Nichols, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate
E-Fax: (913) 905 -1446
Mobile: (913) 279 - 1673
Cammy@ReeceAndNichols.com
CammyHinson.ReeceAndNichols.com

LICENSED IN KANSAS AND MISSOURI
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
Hi Eduardo. I would be happy to help you find a house! You can reach me at 913-558-6615, or TerriStronach@yahoo.com. Just contact me, and let me know what you are looking for.

Terri
I see below someone is already helping you... Looks like your getting the help you need... you don't need more than one Realtor!!n
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013
I can help you find a home to buy with no issue. If you're looking for someone to help you rent I have several referrals for you. How can I help?
I do know NACA. Send me a message and we can take this conversation off of here.
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013
Want to buy, Im waiting to get approved by NACA....Do you know those people..?
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013
Would you prefer to buy or rent? If you're looking to buy what's the price range.
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013
Ok, thank you...WE ARE PLANNING ON MOVING BY OCTOBER..Looking for a house with 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms or 3, full basement, somewhere around overland park or lea wood..
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013