Can I use my VA to purchase in Panama?

Asked by Lfterrell, West Chester, PA Mon Apr 8, 2013

Answers

5
Kathy Marsha…, Agent, Panama City, FL
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Most often, yes you can - This is a great area for both active/retired military purchasing a home!

If you would like help in the home buying process, please give me a call

Kathy Marshall - Realtor®
Prudential Shimmering Sands Realty
850-691-9868
Brook Raffie…, Agent, Panama City Beach, FL
Mon Apr 8, 2013
You sure can.... However, not all homes will qualify for a VA mortgage. I've helped several VA buyers find GREAT homes. Give me a call if you would like to set up a time to discuss the buying process. I would be happy to help you.
Brook Simmons
Keller Williams Success Realty
850-814-8259
BrookinPC@kw.com

For more information or to search for all properties available visit
http://www.BrookSellsPC.com
John Shook, Agent, Panama City, FL
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Your VA eligibility is available for a mortgage on any house anywhere that meets the VA requirements. All we need to do is set an appointment with a lender that handles VA loans and we can get started. Call me direct at 850-527-8699 and I will make it happen for you.
David Smith, Agent, Panama City Beach, FL
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Hello there! VA is commonly used here in the Panama City area. If you would like to speak with a local mortgage broker to help you with that, feel free to contact me? By the way, do you have a real estate agent to work with? If not, you may contact me, David Smith, at Exit Realty. My number is (850) 774-7338. I will be happy to help you any way I can.

David Smith
Julie Horvath, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Blacklick, OH
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Hi Lfterrell,
I assume your question is if you can use the VA mortgage benefits to purchase a home in Panama City, FL and the answer would be yes. I would be happy to speak with you about your home financing needs and how to maximize your VA benefits to get a home that best suites your family's needs. Please feel free to call me at 866.901.3570 at your convenience and I will work on getting you pre-approved today.
Julie A. Horvath
Northpointe Bank
Area Manager
555 Metro Place North, Suite 320
Dublin, OH 43017
NMLS ID: 563029
866.901.3570 phone