Bad Credit, Eviction... JOB... How am I supposed to find a place to live. Is Buying a better option? What is available?

Asked by Worker Bee, Palm Springs, CA Sun Jan 5, 2014

I have money... I have a job... I have an "eviction" on my record that was supposed to just be a dismissal which I need to have reversed in court... $$$ and time in LA I don't have to fight it. I am here in PS... Isn't there ANYONE who will take my money for meager shelter??!! I am REALLY interested in Rent to Own or Lease to Own. Seems like Child Molesters and Criminals get a second chance but bad credit or evictions.... supposed to just live in the street? Work from my car? What is the solution or is there a way around this?

Answers

3
JR Thrasher, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Jan 8, 2014
Keep at it, you will find a place.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
619-929-0105
Raymond Whit…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Sun Jan 5, 2014
No kidding, I sympathize. Simple answer, just keep networking and knocking. Someone will answer the call to help. You might as well walk in to the convenience store starving to death with a 100.00 dollar bill, Same results it seems. Persistence wins every single time... Good luck.
tj schroeder…, Agent, La Quinta, CA
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Yes, it can be very frustrating and find yourself having to get the the maze of financial and economic issues of today. It might be a good idea for you to search out a real estate professional who will take a serious interest in your personal circumstances. Many people today have found themselves in situations they never expected due to the current economic conditions.

Such a person can help guide you through your present difficulties and perhaps help find an owner or landlord who is flexible and can see the better side of you.

Some agents will do more than just help you buy or sell a house. It's a very personal thing - to be comfortable in your daily living. Sometimes our choice is for a temporary solution with some compromises while we work towards a better more long-term one.

Take stock of your circumstances and try looking for help this way. It is wonderful to have good alliances along the way.
Web Reference:  http://Www.ltjproperties.com
Ok, will do. Thank you. Any Realtor suggestions? Available?
Flag Tue Jan 7, 2014