Are there any rent to own realtors/properties in Skokie, IL or Morton Grove, IL?

Asked by Theresa, Skokie, IL Tue Jul 17, 2012

Answers

7
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Sat Mar 15, 2014
Very likely, yes. Here's a link to a blog I wrote on how to find rent-to-own properties: http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption

Joe Vaifanua, , Corona, CA
Sat Mar 15, 2014
Are there any rent to own realtors/properties in Corona, Ca?
Irene Tecson, Home Buyer, Chicago, IL
Sun May 26, 2013
Iam looking for rent or rent to own.i prefer near niles west or zone area coz my son will go there next year. Pls email me irene@jacobsonortho.com
tnx
Arlyn Tratt, Agent, Skokie, IL
Sun Nov 25, 2012
Erik, I have a great rental program that is just rolling out now. It's great if you are looking for a rent to own, or just to rent. If you are looking for a rent to own it allows you to have ultimate flexibility in terms, while at the same time it opens you up to both sides of the market. You can look for homes that are on the market to rent as well as homes that are up for sale If you are looking simply to just rent, it allows you to look at homes that are also for sale. This opens you up to a whole new marketplace, where the standards may be a bit higher then looking at homes that are simply just for rent. Here are some benefits of the program * You can purchase anytime in the first 5 years of renting the home * There is no up front option fee * If you choose not to purchase, there are no penalty fees * Purchase price is determined upfront. You will always know what the house will cost to buy at anytime. * Home will be remodeled. * Broaden you're search to other property types that may be on the market for rent as well as for sale. Please contact me for more details. This is an exciting new program. Be one of the first in the area to take advantage of it. P.S. Rover is welcome at these properties too! Arlyn Tratt Coldwell Banker Residential
Erik Gimbel, Agent, Deerfield, IL
Tue Sep 18, 2012
I have a rent to own property for you in Evanston on East Prairie and Arcadia. Call me at 847-530-3704. It borders Skokie.
please send me properties for rent to own and I would like to know the requirements for it. My email is oacampos89@gmail.com and i am looking in skokie, morton grove, evanston.
Flag Mon Oct 3, 2016
Phoebe Co, Agent, Glenview, IL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Yes there are properties available and I am also a veteran real estate professional in the area that can help put a deal together for you. I currnetly have one available at 3825 Kirk, Skokie, a Georgian Brick home 3 BR, 2 Bath, with detached 2 car parking for $287,000 and also for rent. I can help you find also in the perimeter areas of Skokie, Morton Grove.
Flag Mon Oct 3, 2016
Erik Gimbel, Agent, Deerfield, IL
Tue Jul 17, 2012
Yes Theresa, I can get some rent to own listings. I should have a couple by next week. What are you looking for?

Erik Gimbel
Visionary Real Estate
847-530-3704
Thanks for responding. A list would be nice. I am looking for a nice 2 or 3 bdrm that is under $1700/mo.
Flag Fri Jul 20, 2012