Remodel & Renovate in 80501>Question Details

Nahiku, Other/Just Looking in 80501

where can I find the plot plan for my home online?

Asked by Nahiku, 80501 Sat Oct 17, 2009

Lot 7 block 5 skribina subdivision

need to find plot plan on 930 San Domingo Dr Santa Rosa Ca
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2016
looking for a plot plan for 3 harward farms lane north reading ma??
Hello Nahiku,

The exact place I would start looking on the Boulder County website is attached below. I love their e-mapping system! You can search by name/address/legal/etc. If one of those things does not work - try simplifying what you are asking for as too much information can cause the system to not take you where you want to go. Also if say your search using a legal description is not working - try switching to the search by name or address and that may get you there.

Hope this helps!

April Neuhaus
Neuhaus Real Estate, Inc.
Title companies can also pull up the subdivision plot plan for you which will show your lot IF you are in a platted subdivision. Google Earth is also a source. BUT it you didn't have an ILC (Improvement Location Certificate) when you bought your home and your really need that plot plan that shows house, fence, etc then have one done. It only costs about $200. Patterson Partners in Longmont is a survey company we use a lot at Niwot Real Estate.
Hi Nahiku:

Try the link below. I was not able to get your property to come up with the legal description you gave in your question, but you can search by street address also. You can use the "Scale" tool at the top of the page to make your property appear larger in the frame (smaller numbers zoom in, larger number make your property appear smaller). I don't know if this is detailed enough for your needs. If you need better, give me a call at 303.473.1926 and I will look into it for you.

Ron Rovtar
Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies