Question removed

Asked by Kim S., Madison, WI Sun Dec 16, 2012

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

1
TJ Vitense, Agent, Monona, WI
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Kim,

It is more than ok to change the bathroom as long as you keep the shower and full bath. The only thing I would consider is the cost to renovate versus the value you are going to increase your condo with the new upgrades. If the bathroom is already fairly new and functional and you just want to include some of your own personal touches you are probably not going to increase the value all that much, if at all. However, if the condo is dated and the bathroom really needs some updating it would be a great idea to update it and put in the clawfoot tub.

It's very difficult to get into the exact specifics without actually seeing your condo, but as long as you are keeping a full bath (shower & tub) you should be in good shape. Hope this helps, if you have any pictures of the condos bathroom or the MLS number I could give you a better idea. Feel free to email it to me at tjvitense@kw.com

Cheers,
TJ