Question removed

Asked by Jeanette Stewart Barnes, 76119 Sun Feb 5, 2012

This question was removed by its author.


Brian Rayl, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Feb 5, 2012
Unfortunately, there is not much you can do. You can search for assistance programs to help you with rent options.

If your fiance's father is not willing to make repairs to the home, your only option really is to move out unless you have a legal lease. If you did, then you could take legal action, but do you really want to do that against family?

Like many in this economy, you are kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. Ether move into another rental plae or apartment where living conditions might be better though costs may be much higher, or tough it out in your present home where rent is cheaper but living conditlions are not great. As I said, check out some of the assistance programs in the Fort Worth area and see if there is any assistance available to you that might help make your situation better.

Best of luck to you
1 vote
Don Groff, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Feb 5, 2012
Tough question. If you are living in the home and the home is your father-in-law then he is in charge. I am not sure what options you are looking for? If you are paying rent and have a lease agreement that may help but this is a tricky situation. Honestly it looks like you probably need to move out on your own when your income permits and make the best of it right now.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
1 vote
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Feb 6, 2012
Best speak direct with his father resolve issues. Or move out

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more