reWhen a person has been dead for three years and the bank will not release the condo that forclosure What can I do to buy it.

Asked by Jeanette Pellegrino, Jacksonville, FL Thu Nov 10, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Frances Girau’s answer
Frances Gir…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu Nov 10, 2011
Good morning Jeanette,

You should have a Realtor to assist with making an offer once the property becomes available. There may be some legalities that need to be finalized before the home is placed on the market. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Thank you,
0 votes
Jason Statton, Agent, Seminole, FL
Thu Nov 10, 2011
There is nothing at this point that can be done until the Bank decides to put it on the market and sell thier asset. I would have a local real estate agent put an automatic search in the MLS for you and then when the bank does list the property, you will be notified the first day it is on the market. Thank you Jason
0 votes
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Thu Nov 10, 2011
A local Realtor should be engaged to locate foreclosures for you. They see them first in the MLS.
0 votes
Leonard Vitel, , Jacksonville, FL
Thu Nov 10, 2011
Nothing. The bank has not completed the foreclosure. Likely due to title issues.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more