i'm looking for a construction-to-mortgage loan

Asked by Zeres, 19104 Fri Feb 12, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Renee Porsia, Agent, Newtown, PA
Fri Feb 12, 2010
Hello Zeres,

Do you know where you want to build or are you renovating a home?

I'd love to talk with you or if you could provide more information that would be great.

Renee Porsia
Associate Broker
(215) 669-0589 Direct
(215) 358-1100 Office ask for Renee
0 votes
Corey Grushin, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Fri Feb 12, 2010
Depending on what you are looking to do I may be able to help you. If it's a true construction loan it would be expensive to do.
0 votes
Sean Dawes, , Philadelphia, PA
Fri Feb 12, 2010
Construction to perm financing should still be able to be done on a single family residence via Prosperity Mortgage. If it qualifies you can do 96.5% LTV.

Contact Robert LaPierre at 215-409-6937 or email him at robert.lapierre@prosperitymortgage.com

Sean Dawes
0 votes
, ,
Fri Feb 12, 2010
Are you looking to renovate an existing home, or are you constructing on a lot? That will help you decide exactly what kind of loan you need. If you are buying an existing home that needs to be rehabed, you could get a 203k loan, which is an FHA renovation loan. Construction-to-perm loans are much harder to come by these day. Most likely you would have to find a local lender that has a construction program.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more