Wondering if you can get direct gas hook-up all over Sag Harbor Village or just in pockets. Who do you call?

Asked by Flo, Sag Harbor, NY Sun Oct 10, 2010

Answers

5
Kim Vitale, Agent, Blue Point, NY
Mon Oct 11, 2010
National Grid would be able to give you that answer. The link I provided to you is National Grids contact page.
Kim Vitale, Agent, Blue Point, NY
Mon Oct 11, 2010
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Oct 10, 2010
You can begin by checking with Keyspan.
A. Spencer, , 11937
Sun Oct 10, 2010
Hi Flo,

I assume you're interested in getting natural gas hookup, rather than having a propane or oil tank on your property. That service is provided by Keyspan, and you can call them at 800-490-0045.

Thanks for your inquiry,

Alexandra Spencer
Devlin McNiff Real Estate
Robin Silver…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Garden City, NY
Sun Oct 10, 2010
You can probably call LIPA - 1-800-490-0025 to find out if they provide in that area, or whether it is through Keyspan. You will only get automated service today, you may have to wait until Tuesday. Did you speak to one of the local real estate brokers? I wouldn't rely on only things that are listed in Trulia, they more or less do their own thing out there, many listing aren't even on MLS.