Who or what contractor remodeled the house at 2011 park royal dr san jose ca 95125?

Asked by rochellemcadams, San Jose, CA Sun Jun 9, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


charles butterfield’s answer
charles butt…, Agent, san jose, CA
Sun Jun 9, 2013
Terri Vellios nad Vicke Chandler have given you excellent anawers.

I will add that you can also check with the Building Inspection Department. The have that information if the work was done with permits.

Thank you,
Charles Butterfield MBA
Real Estrate Broker/REALTOR
American Realty
Cell Phone: (408)509-6218
Fax: (408)269-3597
Email Address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com
0 votes
Vickie Chand…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Jun 9, 2013
The gentleman's name is Sasha. I also recommend that you call Rick Geha at (510)760-9902. He currently has another listing at 1135 Willow Street, with the same developer and another project almost completed on Delmas at Willow.

Vickie Chandler
Keller Williams
DRE #01443573
1 vote
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Sun Jun 9, 2013
You seem to be very interested in that home. I suggest you knock on the door and ask the home owners. They are going to be a good resource for you.

You can also contact the Listing agent


or the Buyer's Agent
Dafna 408-872-3158
Web Reference:  http://www.terrivellios.com
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more