Who can help me with REO and BPO leads. Special Asset Manager or the people responsible for properties?

Asked by Handyman0961, 60172 Tue Oct 20, 2009

I own and operate American Handyman service. I'm looking for contacts so I can preform the necessary tasks to maintain and repair properties

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Gail Manion, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Mar 19, 2014
2 of the larger firms are Safeguard and White Van. I believe they are always looking for contractors to work with them.
0 votes
Dave Bartlett, Agent, Roselle, IL
Fri Nov 8, 2013
I'd love to help you. Please contact me through me my Trulia profile.
0 votes
Sam Thompson, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Alpharetta, GA
Tue Oct 20, 2009
One thing you might try is contacting HUD-owned listing agents in your area to offer your services....
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more