Who can I contact for REO cleanouts and repairs,I am a contractor in Illinois(chicago-south)?

Asked by Angelo Lucas, Chicago,Ill Fri Feb 20, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mike Linkena…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Thu Mar 10, 2011
getting with asset management companies and local foreclosure agents is the place to start
0 votes
Kathy Barkul…, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Fri Feb 20, 2009
Contact your local banks by sending out a form letter or post card stating the services you offer and your prices for repairs. I would send these out every couple of weeks. Consistency pays off because you never know when they'll need the services you offer. You can also run an ad in banking trade publications offering your services.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more