Where can I get information on FHA Title I home improvement and 203(k) loans, and experienced approved lenders in northern Georgia?

Asked by Grib23, Rossville, GA Sun Mar 27, 2011

We've owned our home for almost 5 years now, and some home improvements can't be put off any longer. I have done some reading on the FHA Title I home improvement and streamlined 203(k) loans and I would like to speak to a qualified, experienced lender in the North Georgia area in order to get some more information.

Answers

1
, ,
Sun Mar 27, 2011
Prospect Mortgage is the #2 volume FHA 203K lender in the country. We offer both the Streamline and the Consultant versions of the 203K program. We also have our own in-house draw department. Most mortgage companies who offer the 203K only offer the Streamline version and most do not have in-house draw department. This causes delays in the disbursement of the draw funds.

All of my contact info is below if you would like some more information.

Rodney Mason
Sr Loan Officer / FHA 203K Renovation / HomePath Specialist
Prospect Mortgage
Atlanta, GA
(404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in AL & GA