What is the construction costs per square ft for a residential home in McCormick Rach run these days?

Asked by Sullylynn, Scottsdale, AZ Thu Feb 4, 2010

It would be a complete remodel adding square footage on. Any referrasl?

Answers

4
Brion Crum, , 85259
Wed May 26, 2010
I don't know if you have already gotten started on your re-model yet. You can expect to pay in the ballpark of $80-$120 per sq foot unless you select very unique high-end finishes that will add to the cost. In that area the price per sq ft that homes have been selling at is almost always higher than what you are paying to add-on so you should receive a good return immediately if you hire a licensed contractor and get the addition fully permitted. Once the construction is completed a good designer can find you great finishes at lower prices than if you went to the vendors on your own.

Also, have you considered going green during the renovation, maybe even adding solar panels to further reduce your monthly expenses and add value to the home or using renewable forms of flooring, cabinetry, and installing low water use and electrical use appliances?

Please call me if you would like to discuss further.

Brion Crum
Pinnacle Wealth, llc
602 326-5360
Jack Eller, , Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Feb 5, 2010

I'm very familiar with McCormick Ranch. I have relatives living in 3 homes there. My brother-in-law has built several homes in McCormick Ranch and also lives there. Please call Lori at Catalina Custom Homes 480-948-3086. I strongly recommend you give Catalina an opportunity to bid on your project. Best wishes.

Jack Eller
Fine Homes & Estates Specialist
Certified Distressed Property Expert

Century 21 All Star Realtors
602-463-2030
jack.eller@century21.com
Donald Keys, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Feb 5, 2010
Curtis Bietz
Unique Builders License #130654
602-628-5290

Give Curtis a call and tell him that Donald Keys referred him. (He is a friend I receive no compensation).

Happy remodeling (smart move).

** SCOTTSDALE BANK REPOS & FIXER UPPERS **
FREE LIST with pictures, maps & details updated daily!
http://www.ScottsdaleForeclosuresForSale.com
Web Reference:  http://www.TheKeysTeam.com
Lucinda Tkach, , Phoenix, AZ
Thu Feb 4, 2010
Sullylynn,

If you looking for a market analysis I have can give provide you an accurate one.

If you need a contractor I have a great referral for you! Please contact me at the email below and I can provide more details.

lucindat@longrealty.com