What is the best real estate investment market in Florida?

Asked by Matt Andrews - Real Estate Investor, Clearwater, FL Tue Feb 16, 2010

Answers

7
Erek Kirsten, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Good investments are made, not found. Every market has it's diamonds in the rough.
Web Reference:  http://www.KirstenRealty.com
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Wed Feb 17, 2010
Matt, it's in Central Florida, especially around the new Medical City at Lake Nona.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
Katrina Made…, Agent, Lutz, FL
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Hi Matt, your question is pretty vague because Florida is a BIG place. Local agents, like me, can suggest areas / property within our local market place, such as Tampa where this is posted.

Naples does have a lot of stellar deals down there, they also have a lot of Chinese Drywall. I know another Realtor there in Naples that can help you if that is an area you have interest in.

Otherwise, feel free to contact me for more info regarding the Tampa Bay Region. Also I can suggest some GREAT areas in S Central Pasco that might be of interest to you.

All my best,

Katrina Madewell
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Matt,

On Thursday March 4th at 9:00pm on CNBC Tom Brokaw will do a show on the top 15 retirement locations in the country. One of them happens to be in Florida. Granted there is much more to a real estate investment than the retirement market but it does demonstrate the appeal an area has relative to quality of life and secure investment.

Sarasota

Thanks for the question.

Michael Vald…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Matt, Your in it! Tampa is the best bang for the buck!
Mary Diaz, Agent, Tampa, FL
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Hi Matt,

Today Zillow.com came out with the top 5 cities were you get the best bargains. And #1 is Naples, Florida.
I would say you can get good bargains there.

Mary
Sabrina Cozz…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Nov 25, 2013
Invest in Parkland! South Florida Best Schools system! Nominated by Forbes magazine as the 6th best city in the US to live in. Check the newest construction. People will always look for the safest, most family friendly place, upscale, green community with a hometown feel.