Bob, Other/Just Looking in Narragansett, RI

What can I expect for the cost per sq ft for a bedroom addition 14 x 18 to a house in Narragansett R I?

Asked by Bob, Narragansett, RI Thu Aug 2, 2012

room will be on a slab with one wall being the original house.

Answers

3
Bryantconstr…, Home Buyer, Narragansett, RI
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Hi Bob,
You can expect to pay $155.00 - $160.00 per square foot for a quality constructed addition using best practices and quality materials. If I can be of assistance, please give me a call.
Ed Kelly
Bryant Construction, Inc
North Kingstown, RI 02852
401-886-9772
Carl Heldmann, Other Pro, Charlotte, NC
Mon Aug 13, 2012
Hi Margie,
Using the cost estimating software found on my Cost of Home Additions article, I came up with an estimated cost of construction for a 252 sq ft addition in Narragansett R I of $23,775 for Minimum Standard Quality materials and labor. For Best Standard Quality I came up with $48,452.00 and for Luxury Quality, $121,706.00 ...Yikes!
Carl Heldmann
Margie Maybe, Agent, Baton Rouge, LA
Thu Aug 2, 2012
That is a question best answered by a contractor in that area. To give their best estimate they will have to come out to your property. It's a bit time consuming but they usually don't charge for their estimates. Good Luck!