Planning to add 700 sq ft to my home in Fremont mission area. Can anyone recommend general contractors experienced in Fremont City. PC

Asked by pritiratna1, Fremont, CA Thu Aug 15, 2013

Answers

4
Claire Hsieh’s answer
Claire Hsieh, Agent, Corona, CA
Fri Aug 16, 2013
I can introduce my contractor to you, he did my house and several house in mission area, he know city permit so well, I sold my house after he done extension another 1400 sq ft of my house. my name is Claire , phone is 510-366-7306 and contractor name is Kamran Dadgari phone is 925-408-6240
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Hi pritiratna1,

One of the frustrations I have had in the past with making these types of referrals is that there is no feedback loop on how the person I recommended performed. Additionally, some people shy away from letting me know something went sideways during the course of the contract.

Personally, I would pay for a monthly/annual membership to Angie's List which provides feedback on the contractor doing the work. http://my.angieslist.com/angieslist/visitor/price.aspx

With their customer feedback rating system you can literally browse amongst "A Contractors" and/or the most sensitive contractors when it comes to your money and any other combo.

-Steve
Claire Hsieh, Agent, Corona, CA
Fri Aug 16, 2013
I can introduce my contractor to you, my house add over 1000 sq ft, he done all the job and several house in mission area, if you want , I can find his phone # to you.. I sold my house after done all the extension...

Claire
Michael Tess…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Thu Aug 15, 2013
Highly recommend Rick Brunetti Construction he did my own home and many others I know r.brunetti@sbcglobal.net
Best of luck,
Michael