Is there such thing as a high end Modular home?

Asked by Britt Grotheet, Thu Sep 5, 2013

My husband is really interested in building new and has recently been looking into modular homes. We are learning that the type of home we would want would have a considerable amount of upgrades to what the local modular builders normally do.
Anybody have experience or opinions about modular homes?

Answers

2
Susan Lapides, Agent, Annapolis, MD
Thu May 15, 2014
Hi Britt,

Not to give you a non-answer, but "it depends". I would want to know what your end goal is in your next home, where you want that home to be; neighborhood, water access, etc. Because one day you will ultimately want to re-sell that home so make sure you think about the re-saleability of not just the home itself but the location, etc. Happy to have a no-strings attached conversaiton with you about it, I can be reached at 443-995-0906 or susan.lapides@cbmove.com.

Thanks for asking,
Susan
Mo Davis, Agent, Clinton, MD
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Hi Britt. There is such! Especially when considering a brand new modular home. You will have many more options and be able to select upgrades. What areas are you considering? If you'd like to discuss some options, contact me thru my profile, by clicking on my picture. Thanks.