Im looking to build a 1500sq foot home in Navarre, FL. What is the price per square foot to obtain the minimum for a certificate of occupancy?

Asked by Buildorbuy, Navarre, FL Thu May 19, 2011

Answers

2
Mike Holley, Agent, Navarre, FL
Fri May 20, 2011
Terry and Jim hit it spot on with the costs, however if your looking for the deal, there are some great homes in the area selling for as low as $75 sq foot. I just listed a great 1700 sq foot home with a pool that is only 3 years old for $169k. That's less than $100 sq foot, with a deep pool!, It's worth the effort to look around and see what's on the resale market.
You can visit my website to search ALL the listings in Navarre http://www.MIKEHOLLEYSELLS.COM
Terry and Jim…, Agent, Navarre, FL
Fri May 20, 2011
The list price per sq ft for homes around 1500 sq ft range from $103 - $119 including the cost for the land. The average sold new construction home's cost per sq ft is $110 also includes the land value. Please contact me if you are interested in more specific numbers on what land is selling for and time on market etc. I'd be happy to work with you.