Ihave a house that has no MGT Bal. I have a tax lien of $3,500 my credit is not good, I need to borrow 20,000

Asked by Joann, Dixie Hills, Atlanta, GA Mon Aug 10, 2009

Cna anyone tell me how I can pull out this money and still keep my property.

Answers

2
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Tue Aug 11, 2009
Joann
You should google "hard money lenders". In the current credit environment the only people that will loan to someone with poor credit are people that charge a fairly high interest rate.

BEFORE signing any documents you might want to discuss your needs with a trusted advisor, such as a pastor, CPA, or perhaps the local Neighborhood Services office of the town in which your live.
Mike Penning…, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Tue Aug 11, 2009
I think that the answer to your question may be dependant on the specifics of your property. Since credit is a leading measure of credit worthiness it will be necessary to demonstrate that the loan to value ratio is very low.
More importantly, you will most likely need to find financing from less mainstream lenders. If you would like to share your information with me offline, I can give some better direction to help you.
Web Reference:  http://www.maxsell.net