Remodel & Renovate in 33169>Question Details

Consultoria, Home Buyer in Peru, IA

I want to buy a REO house in Miami Gardens. The CO says the house has illegalities at rear, and I have to demolish. Please, how much is the cost?

Asked by Consultoria, Peru, IA Thu Mar 3, 2011

the CO says:
1. Prima facie evidencie of illegal multiple use pr illegal subdivision of a residence.
2. Work withoot permit
Based upon these findinds, the following actions shall be take:
1. Apply and obtein a bulding permit, from the city of Miami Gardens
2. Obtening permit and inspections for all plumbing and electrical work.

Help the community by answering this question:


3’s answer
You may not have to take it all down. We have been successful at legalizing most additions and helping properties retain value. Mossy code violations can be easily solved...with the exceptions of those that are done over setbacks. We are architects that specialize in correcting Code Violations in the South Florida area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 24, 2012
No too much information to help and advise due to the address and Certificate of Use is need to see folio, them check at planning and zoning.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 12, 2012
Contact a licensed contract to get an idea of what this might cost you.

You can pay for a subscription to to contact recommended building contractors.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 4, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer