I need to do a home expansion and need recommendations for a licensed architect and contractor.

Asked by GvM, Shadow Hills, CA Mon Aug 19, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


James Sanchez, Agent, Burbank, CA
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Good Morning GvM, it is great to see when someone in the area is adding on to their Shadow Hills property. I do live in the area.... have for 33 years. I do have a contractor that I always work with.

Contact me on Truila or directly at 818-402-9015.

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more