Gopal, Both Buyer and Seller in Queens, NY

I need a 203k approved contractor for a complete renovation of my home in nassau county ny

Asked by Gopal, Queens, NY Wed Sep 22, 2010

i need 203k approved contractors with experience in nassau county, roslyn heights, ny, to renovate my home, with references and other jobs that i can visit.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Gopal,

You can find 203k Contractors by going to the 203k Contractor Directory located online at . There you will find the knowledgeable/experienced contractors for the FHA 203k loan program. All contractors listed have completed a rigorous 7-step approval process which includes education, testing, consultation, and verification of license, insurance and references.

Contractor Directory for the FHA 203(k) Program
(480) 463-4663
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 25, 2010
I live and work in Colorado however I did a quick google search in an effort to try to help you. I have came across this posting on a part of the westword paper).…

Here is the direct website for the company that posted their ad on backpage.

I would obviously as for references. I hope you are able to find a reputable 203K contractor.

Best of luck,

Merritt Noel
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 22, 2010
Hi Gopal,

Did you do the 203K. Any comments on how it went? Which lender did you go with?


Alma Kee, Realtor, Tampa
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 12, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer