I'm looking for someone that can give me a loan for about 60,000 . I work for myself and my crite is bad all I have is my house , but other

Asked by Nara, Sonora, CA Thu Feb 25, 2010

lpace do not wish to give me a loan. I need to pay off pills and have to put a new roof and other repairs to my home. I would like to find someone that would do this loan with me putting my equity in my home up.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dp2, , Virginia
Fri Feb 26, 2010
Margo, just curious . . . does that grant only apply for owner-occupied properties?
0 votes
Margo Roten, Agent, Sonora, CA
Fri Feb 26, 2010
Hi Nara,

Since you own a home in Sonora you may qualify for a grant to fix up your home. The city sets aside funds for deserving home owners in Sonora that need to fix up their property. This would be perfect for you and you would not have to risk your home. Please contact me and I will give you the information for you to apply for this.
My email is margo@pcr1.com

0 votes
x, , 10021
Thu Feb 25, 2010
What are your credit scores, what do you show as adjusted gross income on 2007 and 2008 tax returns, how much do you owe on your property, what is the address, and how much is your home worth.

Email me ryan@primarymortgagegroup.com
If there is a way to do this, I will find it for you.

Ryan McPartland
Primary Mortgage Group
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Remodel & Renovate in Sonora Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more