Elizabeth Re…, Home Owner in Elizabeth, NJ

I'm looking for recommendations for contractors in the Union County area with experience working with FHA 203K Renovation Mortgages.

Asked by Elizabeth Resident, Elizabeth, NJ Fri Oct 5, 2012

The project is to completely renovate 1 apartment, and partially renovate the 2nd apartment, in a 2 family house in Elizabeth. Thank you!

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer