I'm in the process of doing an FHA 203k (full) loan on a property. I was looking for recommendations for contractors that are willing to work

Asked by Bell68, Glenside, PA Sun Feb 14, 2010

within the program. I appreciate any names people could email me.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anne Rubin’s answer
Anne Rubin, Agent, Elkins Park, PA
Sun Feb 14, 2010
I have a list of contractors that I offer to my clients. The mortgage loan officer usually knows contractors also. If your loan officer or agent are unable to help you, please feel free to contact me.
0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sun Feb 14, 2010
You should ask your buyer broker for referals of contractors they currently use. A referal from close contacts may be more straight forward on who did a good job, who didnt and who they usually use when propertie sthey are listing or selling need some work. Good luck with your purchase and repairs.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Remodel & Renovate in Glenside Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more