I am looking for a contractor that has done 203k work in philadelphia. Any recommendations or advice?

Asked by Totallyfalse, 19147 Wed Oct 26, 2011

Answers

2
Jeffrey Onofrio’s answer
Jeffrey Onof…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mount Laurel, NJ
Sun Jan 8, 2012
Hi Totally False:

I am the Director of Renovation Lending at AnnieMac Home Mortgage and our main focus is FHA 203k mortgages. Please feel free to email me offline or call me at the contact information below and I can give you a list of 203k contractors in Philadelphia whom I have personally done business and can vouch for there work and credentials.

Finding a good contractor who understands 203k's is almost as important as finding a competent lender. The entire process demands a team of professionals who can make everything work in unison- from the lender, to the consultant, to the contractor and the appraiser and the Realtor (if it is a purchase). Good luck and please let me know how I can help.

Jeff Onofrio
Director of Renovation Lending
AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Mobile 609-217-9409]
Office 856-505-6717
jonofrio@annie-mac.com
http://www.anniemacrenovationlending.com

Renovating and Rebuilding America - One Home at a Time
Alan Openshaw, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Southampton, PA
Wed Oct 26, 2011
Hello Totally,

I use Rocco Lombardo 215 779 7743. He is also a 203k consultant so he understands the whole process.
Let me know how you make out.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending
Southampton Pa
267 992 7276
VOTED BEST OF BUCKS 2010