I am a single woman who just purchased a home in the city. I am interested in what home improvement grants are available for city home owners and am

Asked by Frillicij, Rochester, NY Mon Oct 5, 2009

I qualified.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jeannine Whi…, , Rochester, NY
Fri Nov 13, 2009
Hi! Call neighborworks at 585-325-4170. They should be able to help! Tell them Jeannine from the Cindy B Team sent you!
0 votes
CCC, Home Owner, San Diego, CA
Tue Oct 6, 2009

You need to make some calls. Someone will have the answer.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more