I GOT PROPERTY ,WHATS AN AVERAGE HOME BEING BUILT FOR NOW A DAYS?

Asked by Italianblueye, 10305 Tue Aug 25, 2009

Answers

2
Robertc, Home Buyer, Staten Island, NY
Tue Oct 13, 2015
Hello Joey,

I am Robert Canecchio Sr, Co-Owner of Canco Renovators & Remodelers LLC, We are Licensed and Insured Home Improvemnt Contractors in NY & NJ, our office is located in Staten Island, We have been in Business here since 1982

As to building Houses/Homes we have put together many and as to Roof raisers & Additions we have put together over 90 projects in that area....

The pricing varies depending on the Homeowners Designs, What the Budget is, Shared Project, or depends on how much work is given to the Contractor, Best advice here is to get up to 4-6 Contractors, get a Question Book Ready, ask what you need to ask, Get their estimates, Check their Profiles and talk with the DOB....

Good Luck in your Home Building project

Robert
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Wed Aug 26, 2009
It usually goes by square footage, where you're building and the builder is. I could recommend a great builder to you if you'd like to get an idea. I have done business with this guy for years - two words describe him: integrity and quality.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com